SML Search

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Canon 580EX multi-strobe exploitation

I've had the Canon 580EX for a while now and I still haven't played with all its functions, so today I put on multistrobes to see what I can do with it:

SML Strobes / 20080129.10D.47635-2 / SML (by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML)

SML Strobes / 20080129.10D.47635 / SML (by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML)

SML Strobes / 20080129.10D.47638 / SML (by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML)

Kinds of look like martial art movies... the hands.. that is. I don't think that I should be wearing a t-shirt for sure but I'm a bit shy. I am no April Greiman, who's been my hero since 1995 :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ні to all, it's really a nice for me to pay a quick visit this website, it contains useful Information.

my weblog; www.efficienttaxiservice.com
my page :: taxi

Anonymous said...

Aωeѕome iѕsues here. Ӏ am very satisfied to looκ your post.
Thаnks a lot and I am havіng a look ahead to touch you.
Wіll you kindly dгop mе a mail?


Havе a look at mу web page :: homes for rent in plano

Anonymous said...

I go to see eaсh daу ѕomе sites anԁ informatіon sites to read сοntеnt,
however thіs website рroviԁеs feature baseԁ pοsts.


Also vіsit my ωеblog - how to flip cars for money